Revision as of 23:53, 17 May 2006 by WikiSysop
EUCD Review and Implementation Wiki
- Urs Gasser
- Ian Brown
- (maybe Bogdan Manolea, Iryna Kutchma)
- Vera Franz
- Maja Bogataj
- Cornelia Kutterer
- Jean-Baptiste Soufron
- to identify best practice implementations of the European Union Copyright Directive (Directive 2001/29/EC) as legislated by EU Member States and compile them in a report. It should include the IPR enforcement directive and others from the acquis.
The report will be ready for [WOS 4] in September 2006.
Resources by Country
25 current EU memebers
- United Kingdom
- Euro-copyrights.org by a pan-European network of young copyright scholars, striving to educate as many people as possible about the implementation of the European Copyright Directive and copyright laws on an objective and easy to understand way.
- EUCD-Status Wiki by AEL Association Electronique Libre
- Gowers Report, will review the current IP framework in the UK.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.