Revision as of 23:00, 17 May 2006 by WikiSysop
EUCD Review and Implementation Wiki
- to identify best practice implementations of the European Union Copyright Directive (Directive 2001/29/EC) as legislated by EU Member States and compile them in a report. It should include the IPR enforcement directive and others from the acquis.
The report will be ready for the [Wizards of OS 4] on 14 - 16 September 2006 where a panel and a workshop will take place.
- Euro-copyrights.org by a pan-European network of young copyright scholars, striving to educate as many people as possible about the implementation of the European Copyright Directive and copyright laws on an objective and easy to understand way.
- EUCD-Status Wiki by AEL Association Electronique Libre
- Gowers Report, will review the current IP framework in the UK.
Resources by Country
25 current EU memebers
- United Kingdom
- Urs Gasser
- Ian Brown
- (maybe Bogdan Manolea, Iryna Kutchma)
- Vera Franz
- Teresa Hackett
- Maja Bogataj
- Sjoera Nas
- Loic Dachary
- Cornelia Kutterer
- Jean-Baptiste Soufron
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.